- 1 lb. ground turkey
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 carton (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) wide egg noodles
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook ground turkey until done and browned. Drain grease.
- Stir in tomato sauce and sugar and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and cream cheese well and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Place noodles in the bottom of a greased 13” x 9” x 2” Pyrex dish. Then layer the turkey mixture followed by the sour cream mixture and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes until cheese is bubbly.