- 1 lb. box ziti pasta
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 jars (24 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) provolone cheese, sliced (about 10 slices)
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook ziti according to box directions (about 15 minutes).
- In large skillet, brown onion and hamburger meat over medium heat. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer about 15 minutes.
- In a greased 13” x 9” x 2” Pyrex dish, layer as follows: 1/2 of ziti, provolone cheese, sour cream, 1/2 sauce mixture. Then remaining ziti, mozzarella cheese and 1/2 of sauce mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until cheeses are melted.